Dear 4th-year students!
We are happy to announce our annual competition for the best public speaker!
Do you have what it takes to be the best of the best? Then prove it by showing your persuasive skills!
The winners of the contest shall be generously awarded!
To get the prize, please take the following steps:
1. Fill in the Google form below to sign up (to be submitted by May, 21st)
2. Revise the topics you’ve covered in the course of Practice in Cross-cultural Communication this year (Cross-cultural Communication; Languages; Human Rights; The US Civil Rights Movement; The US Legal system)
3. Revise the guidelines for making & defending your point
4. Come in person for the contest (the last week of May)
5. Express and defend your position on a controversial issue that is connected with this year’s PCC material
6. Get your prize!
So are you up to the challenge? Be the Top Public Speaker and thoroughly enjoy the perks you deserve!
Winners shall be announced by June, 1st, 2021.
Best of Luck to everyone!
The Department of the Theory and Practice of the English Language
Contact your PCC teacher for help and additional information